Step 1

Select the services you require

Step 2

Enter your property details

Step 3

We give you estimates & contact details

Moving house? Use our moving cost calculator to estimate the cost:

Local Surveyors Direct

Selling your home?

Localsurveyorsdirect can provide a list of estimates for Energy Performance Certificates (EPC). These estimates will come directly from Domestic Energy Assessors (DEAs) who cover your local area. You will instantly be given all their contact details so that you can deal directly.  In a similar way we can also provide a list of estimates from Estate Agents, estimates from people who can measure up Floor Plans and estimates for Conveyancing. If you are in Scotland you will need a Scottish Home Report.

Buying a home?

If you are purchasing a property we can help you commission a local Surveyor to carry out a Building Survey or a Homebuyer Report (previously called a Homebuyer Survey). Click here for advice on the differences between surveys to find out which is most appropriate for your property. If you have already had a house survey and this has outlined possible problems with subsidence, electrics, drainage, asbestos or trees for example, we can help you find a local Engineer or specialist to inspect and report on this in more detail.  We can also provide a set of estimates for Conveyancing and contact details for Mortgage Brokers.

Property problems?

If you have a problem in your current home, such as a crack in a wall, an unhealthy tree, a sagging roof, a leaning chimney, blocked drains, or old electrical wiring, we can help you find a specialist who can give you professional help and advice.

Extension or New Build?

If you are going to extend your house, or create a new house, you may need to discuss your requirements with an Architect, Architectural Designer or a Surveyor or a Structural Engineer.  They will identify optimum designs to meet your requirements and also any other requirements for planning permission applications and building regulations. Special permissions may also be required if the property is an Historic Building.  For a makeover you might need an Interior Designer.


Disputes with builders or neighbours?

If you have a dispute with a builder over poor workmanship or a disagreement with a neighbour over a boundary issue or Party Wall, a Building Surveyor or Party Wall Surveyor could help you avoid expensive and time consuming legal action.

More details, more peace of mind. Simply click on the name of any supplier in your price comparison report and you can find out much more about them, including:

If you would like to read some feedback reviews from our customers please click here.

If you are a service supplier and you would like to be listed on our website please click here.

If you would like to read our Information Sheets on a number of property related topics please click here.

If you would like to find out more about Local Surveyors Direct sponsoring the Clarendon Marathon, and other property related News Items please click here.

Proud sponsors of the Clarendon Marathon